BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Waking up to reality

Been away from the reality for quite sometime. Its not like anybody care but for once I think it is the best thing I ever done. For the past one month, I've been reflecting on life and what I want to do with it. I've lost someone that I love so dearly coz he decided to end his life. There is nothing I could do to change the fact that he is not here with me. No tears can ever bring him back to life again. I hope he is happy with his decision no matter where he is now. I shall stop lingering on the past and start living in the present. I should be thankful for what I've got now. My family, my friend and my career (though it can be a pain in the arse sometimes).

I turned 26 last May. Yeayyy I'm a year older but I still have so many things to learn. After all, life is all about learning. Work is still work. Nothing change. We are still busy becoming the unsung heroes for the nation's greater good. I have decided to be a happy and healthy woman by taking care of myself and doing the right thing. One thing that I'm proud of is I never failed to go to the gym every single day and I have registered myself to join a marathon (ok walaupun marathon tu hanyalah sejauh 5km...who cares).

Ok itu sahaja yang saya boleh update for this time. Need to prepare ingredients for my sushi potluck tomorrow. Gonna update something soon!

0 comments: